Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pitching a Tent Full of Art

This is my booth from the March SCW Art Fair. The portable (collapsible) check-out stand is from Woodland Marketing. I purchased two portable walls from Graphic Display Systems. They are extremely lightweight and easily stored. The tall director's chair is also from Graphic Display, as well as the wall locks & leg and wall stabilizers.
I bought the 10 x 10 EZ-Up tent on sale at Costco and purchased the weights from EZ-Up. They were well worth the investment as they eliminated any problems with the wind.
I was able to hang paintings on the front, back and sides of my booth and display my small sculptures on the display table.  I really look forward to the shows as they revitalize me and I always learn something new from each show.

No comments: