Monday, January 4, 2010

Tiger Lily?

OK, yes it's a bit of a mess, but I wanted to throw something together with the tiger cane below.
I made the tiger cane from C. A. Therien's tutorial she sells on her site http://www.catherienarts.com/.
Her instructions are wonderful and the 27 photos are clear and concise. I really had a good time with this one. I have always wanted to do a tiger cane and this one was great fun!
Which is why I wanted to throw something together to post. This little assemblage is not baked because it still needs lots of finishing touches and clean up.
But it gives you a idea of where I'm going with this. Going to be out all day today so wanted to get this posted before I went to bed today.

1 comment:

Cat Therien said...

This is awesome, Marty! Thanks for posting the link to it so I could see what you did with your tiger cane.