Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hand Crocheted Edgings

Rhonda of A Little Bit French created the above french inspired pieces from some antique lace I had collected years ago. She has creatively used the edgings I hand crocheted and it makes me feel so good to see the end result.
When I crocheted all the edgings in the above photos, I had plans of embellishing pillowcases and little girls' skirts and slips. I crocheted so many, there was no way I was ever going to use them so was very grateful when Rhonda said she would take them. I am just so happy to see her french inspired creations full of beautiful laces. Check out her Etsy store HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's an incredible amount of beautiful work you were not using. How wonderful it has found a new life. Rhonda's work is lovely, I enjoyed her shop, thanks!

Rhonda said...

Take them? I probably would have snuck them out of your home, if I were visiting!!! I'm incredibly grateful you were so generous.

I'm honored to create with your work!