Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November Art Fair 2010

Our local art fair was Nov. 6 and I'm just getting around to posting. I'm behind on things because I am having such a good time.
I considered it a success. I talked, laughed, met new people and made a little money. How great is that?

The fair wasn't open yet and we were all in the process of setting up when we were taking these photos. I displayed some sculptured beadwork on some blouses.......I could have sold those blouses 20 times. I kept hearing, "Oh yeah, the beadwork is beautiful, but how much for the blouse?" So much for that display.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Too funny, the blouses? Your art is so gorgeous, were they blind? LOL

I'm so happy you had a great time. Your booth is amazing.

Anonymous said...

It does indeed sound like a success! I can tell from your photos that your displays were most unique, just like your blog!