Monday, January 31, 2011

Pickles & Tomatoes

Hold the Mayo!
Doesn't everyone want a polymer clay Pickles and Tomato necklace?
Instead of the tomatoes, I should substitute ice cream cones.....for the woman who wants to ever so subtly let her man know she's pregnant. An heirloom piece that could be handed down through the generations. I'm being silly. I got some bad news that has me down and decided to sit down and make something funny. I know it's not art, but it's the masterpiece that took me a million miles away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, this is incredible! I think the tomatoes are from one of your specialty canes, but how in the world did you mold those pickles? It's so whimsical and wonderful? I can see it in one of your magazine articles, so eyecatching!

Rhonda said...

I was thinking about you and your nice big chair to relax in.

This necklace is so fun and very colorful.

xoxooxo Rhonda