Sunday, September 25, 2011

Beaded Sculptural Piece

Above shows the detail of the using peyote stitch to build small walls giving it a 3-D effect. This one is finally done. I'm happy with it. I usually have one or two of these beaded free form pieces going and when I'm in the mood, I can pick one up and not worry about where I left off in a pattern. I have one that I started 3 years ago and am still working on. I do like structured pieces, but abstract, free form art just makes my heart sing.

4 comments:

Rosy Siani said...

Only one word: wonderful!
It took a lot of time and patience to do it...
I well know it:))

Great!

Marlene Brady said...

Rosy, thank you. This one was really fun.

Barbara said...

Loving your free form projects! No pressure there, and so delicate.

Marlene Brady said...

Thanks Barbara. I agree, no pressure. Just get lost in the process.