Monday, September 12, 2011

Polymer Jack Skullion

Jack Skullion who is always in some kind of stew; Is tall 'n lanky with an attitude. Wishes you a creative week, full of whimsy n' whim; with lots of imagination n' polymer clay on the menu! ....................................A Creative Bone Appetite! I sculpted him using ProSculpt. After baking and cooling, I painted him with artist grade acrylic paints and baked to set the paints. Drilled a hole in the top of his head, inserted some wrapped fibers, and Polymer Jack Skullion was born.

11 comments:

coltpixy said...

hahahahaha!!! I adore him!!

Unknown said...

That is really cool... and creepy!

Barbara said...

Once again, so creative and like nothing else I've seen anywhere. He has a somewhat spooky attitude, but with a twisted, wry grin. Awesome!

Marlene Brady said...

Your comments have made my day! What a great way to get up in the morning. That's Jack all right, has attitude, a bit twisted and a wry sense of humor. Glad you like him.

Unknown said...

So adorable! I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Marlene Brady said...

Thanks. I can't wait either. I'm still on the vegetable kick, so, we'll see.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!

Marlene Brady said...

Thanks. He made me laugh too.

Marie S said...

Marlene this is a riot, I love Jack!!
He is so well done.
Great job!

Herina said...

Great piece of art :)

Marlene Brady said...

Herina! Thank you so much.