Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ricky D. Bones

This Regards A Grave MatterHere lies hypochondriac Rick - For once he was right when he said he was sick. I used polymer clay and acrylic paint and threw him in some "rocky" coffee beans. These are the supplies from Michael's Craft store I used for all my Halloween polymer fun. Ricky D. Bones is from the skeleton candy mold, the Batty Bookmarks are from the small aluminum cookie cutters and I used Sculpey's Glow In The Dark polymer clay. So go have a good breakfast of some Scream of Wheat and then go create something for next month's Halloween parties.

10 comments:

coltpixy said...

He is so very cool! Loved the skulls from yesterday too.

Roberta Warshaw said...

HA! Great!

Barbara said...

LOL...surely sick from overdose of caffeine! Love it!

Unknown said...

Awesome skeleton! Loving seeing all your neat Halloween theme ideas and projects :)

Lupe Meter said...

Love your skeleton, Marlene! Skull heads from yesterday were cool! Waiting to see what else you make for Halloween!

Marlene Brady said...

So glad you are enjoying them because I sure am enjoying making them.

Marie Young (Marie Young Creative) said...

I have to get to Michael's! I've been making witches' fingers all week thanks to an earlier post. I also want to thank you for my new pinning obsession. I've read about Pinterest on a couple of blogs, but the link in your sidebar got me started. Great blog!

Marlene Brady said...

I'm happy to hear I have enabled your Pinterest addiction (hehe). Isn't it great? I'm making more Witches Fingers too, but, this time, I am not making the fingernails so pretty!

Marie Young (Marie Young Creative) said...

I just did a blog post on how your blog inspired my new Pinterest addiction. Thanks again!
http://creativesprinkle.blogspot.com/2011/09/pinterest-5-reasons-you-should-be.html

Marlene Brady said...

I'm off to check it out. Thank you so much.