Monday, September 9, 2013

Clay Carnival Class #7 - Sculpting

My "Creative Spirit" floating around my studio.  Above is the "head" I sculpted in Diane Keeler's sculpting workshop.  I received lots of helpful tips and instruction from Diane that I am so grateful for.
 Diane had several heads that we could use as references.  Look at that perfect ear.  I could not get enough fast enough.  More, more, more, teach me more.  And what an excellent teacher she was.
 Diane's dolls (below) are phenomenal (click HERE).  Wish I could take more of her classes.

3 comments:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

How great to have one's own "Creative Spirit" in residence, Marlene... and she is truly lovely. Many years ago, before I discovered jewelry, I used to make dolls, but always with faces, hands and feet I crafted with molds. I would have loved Diane's classes!

Marlene Brady said...

Thank you Monique. I really enjoyed Diane and her style of teaching.

Barbara said...

Now, Marlene, you know I love this!!! She is beautiful! And I love her gauzy style! Does she look a speck like you?? I don't really think that, but there is the question anyhow. ;)