Friday, December 26, 2014

Happy Holidays

Wishing you and yours the very best of holidays.  Peace, health, little moments of joy, smiles, giggles and connections.  Yes, I know "connections" is an odd thing to wish, but I think you know what I mean.  Those precious moments when someone touches your heart,  you let them all the way in for that split second of connecting.  I want more of those, I want to give those moments, I want you to know I appreciate you.  Thank you for stopping by my blog or Facebook page.  Thank you for being creative and sharing and connecting.  You can tell I watched "It's a Wonderful Life" with Jimmy Stewart.  But, seriously, thank you for giving me the gift of your company.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I'm just seeing this, Marlene. Very touching, and you know I appreciate the sentiment fully. :)

Marlene Brady said...

Thank you Barbara. I value your friendship; the smile behind the words. Thanks for being there.-Marlene